Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Funday: Some bunny That I Used To Know

Now and then I think of when we were together  
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
I told myself that you were right for me 
But felt so lonely in your company  
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember
 
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness  

Like resignation to the end, always the end  
So when we found that we could not make sense  
Well you said that we would still be friends  
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

 
 But you didn't have to cut me off  
Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing  
I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger  
And that feels so rough
 
No, you didn't have to stoop so low 

Have your friends collect your records  
And then change your number  
Guess that I don't need that though  


Now you're just some bunny that I used to know
Now you're just some bunny that I used to know 
Now you're just some bunny that I used to know
 
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over  

But had me believin it was always something that I'd done  

But I don't wanna live that way 
Reading into every word you say 
You said that you could let it go 
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know-oh-oh
 

But you didn't have cut me off 
Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing (oh) 
I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

No, you didn't have to stoop so low  

Have your friends collect you records 
And then change your number (oh) 
Guess that I don't need that though 
Now you're just some bunny that I used to know

Some bunny that I used to know Some bunny (now you're just some bunny that I used to know) That I used to know  

Some bunny that I used to know Some bunny (some bunny) (now you're just some bunny that I used to know) That I used to know
I used to know That I used to know I used to know  


Some BUNNY!
 


Emo Bun from Cuteoverload.com
Other bunnies from http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/
and google image search.  No bunny theft intended!
Original song (C) Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment