Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Time is Here...

1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas ?

The music! I love the constant festive soundtrack that reminds me of so many nice memories. I also really like cookies.

2. What is your favorite make up look for festive the season?


For special occasions, I tend to just apply more and more eye make up. Black-brown eyeliner and lots of mascara typically does the trick. Or just some berry lip color and throw on something sparkly and call it festive!

3. Real tree or fake tree?


Real tree at my parent's house always, but a mini fake one in the condo. There is only so much space, so a fake tree is better than no tree!

4. Giving presents or receiving presents?


I love to give presents. I pride myself on being very good at it too, so I can hardly wait to have people open their presents. I end up giving the wife hers in installments, so I can spread out the fun.

5. Do you open presents Christmas morning or eve / evening?


We've always done family-wide Secret Santa on Christmas eve and family presents Christmas morning. On Christmas morning, music has to be playing and everyone have their tea at hand before presents start.

6. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?


I am terrible at sending Christmas cards regularly but I have both bought and made them. I love making things, but I'm not always happy with my own results, so I err on the side of the professionals.

7. What is your favorite Christmas film?


Home Alone II: Lost in New York and A Muppets Christmas Carol. I watch them at least once every year.

8. What's your favorite Christmas food?


Cookies, cakes, sweets, etc. It's like I want to have diabetes.

9. What's your favorite Christmas song?


I don't  think I could ever pick really, but "Carol of the Bells" always embodies feelings of wonder and joy.

10. What's your favorite Christmas memory?


I'm not sure I could pick one -  I had a very idyllic childhood! One year, I did teach our Italian greyhound Mario to open presents and he would only really do it with me. I would tear a strip of paper open and offer it to him, and he would grab it in his mouth and pull it off until the gift was opened. It was incredibly adorable and funny. Mario is blind now, so no more gift opening, but he will surely still get some gifts!



Tag borrowed from Milkbubbletea

No comments:

Post a Comment